Viewers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A night to remember

Yknow how prom nights in movies are really cool and grand? Well, for a singaporean and a student in East Spring Secondary my prom night was nowhere near that but to me it was already very spectacular. The prom commitee really did an excellent job, kudos to them. The hall was really pretty with the lights and all, yeah so what if there wasnt air con or it wasnt held in some hotel, to me it was great.
Everyone dressed up and I was a girl for once. Thanks to my mum for doing my hair and make up! Love her. <3 Oh and I found it really funny how Shawn walked pass me without recognising me hahahah. K enough talk, pictures time!































Yeap so the Sec 4s had a blast. The title of Prom King went to Wesley, I voted for him! ^^ Prom queen went to Natasha. Thats all folks, prom was amazing.

Hi my handsome boy, thanks for making my prom night a memorable one. I already said this though you didnt managed to get flowers the thought of getting em was already sweet enough. You know I love you. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment