So whats up? This was taken on baby bro's grad day. The little children put up a performance for us and I must say baby bro did the best. He's just the cutest. hahaha. Oh and look at the singlet im wearing, josechoijk gave it to me ^^ Really like it cos he has the black one so we have like matching shirts hehe.
So well, havent been doing much of late, just going out with the fam. Thats why I cant wait for tuesday! We're gna have a blast eh? (;
Then, back to malaysia from16-23 dec. We'll be going to Malacca, KL and Genting so hopefully it wont be too boring at least my favourite cousins are gna be there. Oh joy. Hope dad wont drag the trip, I really wna celebrate christmas here in sinagpore. Its my favourite holiday and i wna spend it in my favourite country with my favourite people. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment