Viewers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Expectations & Disappointments


We'll be getting our O lvl results next Monday.
Im afraid, very afraid. My L1R5 for Prelims was 18 and L1R4 was 12. I worked even harder for O's, I think I did the best that I could've done but I really want to make my parents proud of my academic achievements. They've never pressured me and I really wna hear they're happy voices when I tell them my results. Not only them, my whole family in Malacca too. I know they dont think I'm study material and I really hope to prove all of them wrong.
Then there's my dad's friends and their kids. If I dont beat them and dont give my parents something to be proud of ... I dont knw where to hide my face alr. Dad's friend's always think I'll definitely get into a JC. Like today they told my dad not to worry and that Im sure to get into a JC. Sigh. I really dont wanna disappoint anyone so please dont expect too much okay?
Then there's myself. I'll be so disappointed with myself if I dont do well. ): The subjects im most worried about would be English and POA. I dont wanna see any Cs on my result slip ): Or anything lower than that. All I can do now is hope for the best. Whats done is done.
I hope I'll walk out of the school hall on Monday, smiling.
I dont wanna relive the day i took my Chinese results.
Ah, life is so stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment