Updates from Instagram:
Wore the same shirt as baby bro on New year's eve. Yeah we're cute like that.
My favourite cousins.
This was from the first day. There are more. >:)
My handsome baby bro in his cny costume.
Delicious 10 course meal mum whipped up for the Chews. YUM.
They were trying to look at trees or smth. Hmm.
We the gamblers. \m/
I'm spending my CNY in Malacca with my dad's side like I always do. I'm gna be staying here till saturday because dinner at restaurant is on friday. Boohoo. I'm gna be missing dad's friend's bbq and my pri school gathering. The good part about celebrating cny here is the never ending red packets. Okay I exaggerate, but I collect alot each year. hehe.
Hmm so here's a list of what I've been doing in Malacca.
- Gambling and so far losing like about alot. )':
- Bonding with my cousins. (Sis went back to spore so they're all that I have left)
- EAT
- SLEEP
I'm currently taking a break from gambling because I'm losing like nobody's business. It's like everyone has taken from the center pool except me. Good thing is we're gambling in ringgit.
This is really not my gambling year.
Alrighty then, 3.5 more days in this country!








No comments:
Post a Comment