Viewers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

We sing as one

SRC camp from Wed-Thurs, it wasn't an overnight camp though!


Bowled for like 3 hours on the second day. I was up against Gabriel and Darryl hahaah thats why I lost. :/




Did CIP at a childcare centre after bowling. I spotted this super cute boy the moment I stepped him and made him my buddy. He turned out to be some shy boy, he kept crawling under tables and running away from me. He refused to join us for the games too but thankfully he started behaving better towards the end. Refused to take a pic with me though. Ugh, so thankful baby bro's such an angel. Ok at least when dad isn't around.
Overall, SRC camp was better than I expected it to be. Made a couple of new friends and yeah I had fun. (:

ESC CAMP YESTERDAY.
It really felt great to catch up with the seniors, some juniors, and to be back at East Spring. Miss ES, ESC, Darius and his conducting. Ah, just miss my secondary school life. 

Received our yearbook! But left it with J so it isn't with me now. Forgetful me.

Went out to have lunch at kopitiam with Bffffff, Gret, Kenny, CK and Wes.
All of us happened to order green bubble tea hahahaha and we all had iphones too! 3 white 3 black.

Polaroids! Really in love with my stitch film ^^

JC + 1 ACSi kid!












I really had fun with these guys, no choir can be better than esc. STAY GOLD! ^^

Bffffff and I left around 430, then headed to the airport to have sakae sushi for dinner with Jose and Glen.
I can't believe my holiday just flew by like that and all I did was go back too school. I need more holidays. T.T












No comments:

Post a Comment