Viewers

Monday, November 21, 2011

A brand new beginning


 My love life.

I had a dream last night. Not those Martin Lurther King kinda dream, it was one of those dreams you get when you're asleep, and yeah i hated the one i had last night.  You've already left my life why are you still haunting me in my dreams. Gtfo of my dreams.
When I was together with him, I didnt have the guts to do so many things . When he was mad, I didnt dare to speak up to try to make him feel better. When I saw him along the school corridor with his friends, I wouldnt dare to say Hi unless he approached me first.
I loved him more than he loved me.
All of that love went to waste.
Initially I hoped he'd take me back but then I realised something that many tried to tell me. He is a jerk, no doubt about that.
So, my story with him ended. I closed fucking book and burnt it.

And thank god I did. I found someone else, who treats me better. I didnt actually find him, he was there all along I just didnt realise he was the one. 
He's sweet, cute, funny and just god damn amazing in his own ways.
I can be myself around him. 
And for once, I found someone who loves me just as much as I love him.
I dont know where this will take us and though I worry everyday my parents will find out about him, a new story as already begun and let's hope this time we'll actually reach the end of the book where it says 'The End'.

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment