I spent today with mum and baby bro at ehub!
We ate at Nihon Mura before watching happy feet 2. I miss those times when mum, sis and I would get jap food before we caught a movie. But that was a really long time ago, why do we have to grow up ):
Sis stays at the hostel at NTU now and i only get to see her during the weekends.
I cant even rmb the last time we argued! But some part of me likes it this way, ever since she started Uni we've became closer. Absence does make the heart grow fonder.
Anyway,
Happy feet 2 was better than the first one, but I've seen better cartoons. But penguins are really cute animals!
...
Ive been wanting to get new songs into my phone and ipod, and when i finally managed to actually download a song. Itunes tells me its version its too old for my phone. Ugh i hate all this tech stuff. Why cant they just let us copy paste it, that'd be so much simpler.
No comments:
Post a Comment