Viewers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Brighter than the sun


Well, I'm done being unhappy. It's not like I have no food, water, a place to live in, family or friends.
I shouldn't make it seem like my life is over. Of course, I've still not fully recovered but I'm on the road to recovery. I have Tpjc auditions today, wish me luck eh! I really need to get myself a spot in a JC. The only person who feels me is Kenny. I hope he gets into a JC too. Yeah I like kids but I don't think I can be much in the future with the course I'm posted too.
Got all my documents ready, song prepared. Hmm what else do I need. Ouhyeah, a shit load of confidence and answers they wanna hear.
From today, 1st Feb 2012... I will stop being sad about my past. Well, I will try to. :D Maybe months later when you wanna talk again, we can catch up or smth eh?
I dont wna lose a friend just because I lost my boyfriend.
Enough of all the negativity.
I guess I'll be happy if you're happy. (:
-insert wriggly bunny-

2 comments:

  1. Hey :D hope u get into TPJC :D
    TPJC PHEORIA OG 15 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which I could be in an orientation. Anw, thanks (:

      Delete