I have made up my mind and I'm gna try CCA appealing into MJC. The chances of me getting in is really low because their choir standard is really high but no harm trying eh? Gna have to prepare myself for the audition and interview which is on Thursay. I actually dont know how this appealing thing works so Im just gna submit my Jae application tmrw and see what happens next. If MJC doesnt want me, I really hope TPJC takes me.
Anyway,
Im going JC open houses with Jose tomorrow. We scored around the same so maybe, hopefully we'll end up in the same school?
Well, all I know now is I'm gna treasure him especially much this few weeks because when school starts... We wont be able to have as much time with each other.
Gah. I really wish we can just stay in secondary school. Where I can see my friends everyday and sit beside my boyf every geography lesson. Did I mention we got to know each other in Geography lesson? Yeapyeap those were the times. And I really hope nothing will change once we start our new lifes.
You wna know something?
Jose's one person I never wanna lose.
Talking about that special boy, his birthday is in 10 days! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment