I just got back from collecting my O level results not too long ago and well if I had aced my Combined Humans and Geog like I always did, I would've done better. But what the heck, I'm eligible for a JC. I plan to get in one, work hard, not retain and end up in an University.
I wanted to do better but boo no point crying over spilt milk.
I got an L1R5 of 16 and L1R4 of 13.
My parents said that they're proud of me and Im gna try make them more proud in the future.
Im most probably gna try to get into TPJC or SRJC. I'll see how things go.
Anyway,
This is just the beginning of another chapter of my life.
(:
One more thing, Im shocked I aced my English. No credits given to Tahiya, she didnt help at all with her boring lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment