See the cool people up there? Yeah, travelled around Spore with em yesterday.
We went to 4 polys ( TP>NP>NYP>SP) but two out of the four polys ran out of goodie bags. Yes it was disappointing. We werent really interested in the booths and stuff just the goodie bags hahahhaha. We cheapskate like that. When we went to SP and NYP and we found out that they ran outta goodie bags we just used the toilets and left. LOL.
Headed to Orchard because the boys wanted to have popeyes. ESP GLEN, he kept going POPEYESSS POPEYESSS. Thanks to the coupons NYP gave us. Hahaha. Walked around, headed to plaza sing then cabbed to Chinatown to meet my fam.
I waited for them for so long. Ugh, according to sis dad went the wrong way cos he was on the phone throughout the whole journey. So they came, we nomed and walked around Chinatown like we do every year. Thank god we didnt walk that much, my feet were killing me from the whole day of walking.
I slept the after I finished bathing and unpacking my stuff. I didnt even webcam with Jose last night, that shows how tired I was.
On a side note, our results will be out tmrw. And though I really want to take a nap in this fine weather, I will resist the temptation to do so. If I sleep now, I wont be able to sleep at night and I'll spend the whole night worrying about my results. Neh, dont want that to happen.
Anyway, good luck for your results tmrw guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment