Viewers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Still the same

                                                                                                   -tumblr

A week has passed but nothing has changed. I still miss you, I'm still confused, I still hope we'd talk and above all else I still have feelings for you. Yes, I am trying to let go but it isn't easy. I allowed myself to fall deep in love with you because I know I meant a lot to you but now I'm having such a hard time. I keep thinking back over, things we both said. When you told me how important I was to you, how you didn't wanna lose me. I know you meant them. What happened?
Why do people have to change and why do feelings have to fade?
I keep thinking about everything we've been through and I can't get you out of my head.
Yes, I know this is bad.
I'm blogging this at night so I apologise for being so dramatic, I tend to be sadder and think more at night.
I just wanna know why you changed all of a sudden. Okay, I am still in a state of denial. But do I mean nothing to you at all now?

No comments:

Post a Comment