I havent updated this space in quite a while. Well, just some things that have been happening in my life. If you read my tweets, you would've found out I got into SRJC. Tuesday which was the last day of orientation was my first day in that school! That makes today my third day and I'm already so worn out. ><
But I'll work hard, it wasn't easy for me to get myself a spot there so yeah gna cherish it.
Work hard and get promoted, my aim for this year!
I miss my friends and 4e2 so much, I guess I'm not used to the new environment yet. I also haven't break out of my shell yet. My classmates must think I'm some quiet person, wait till they see the real me eh.
Sigh. I really wish I could see all my friends again. I can see Bffffff and Glenneh tmrw before I head back to school at like 530 for SR picnic and movie under the stars. LOL what stars you tell me.
Wish me luck in my life in JC, ain't gna be easy.
Aite, needa research for gp test tmrw. Update again when I have time. I don't even know who reads my blog, my viewers are increasing though. hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment