Viewers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Late TGIF post

Finally met up with Bffffff and Glen on Friday. Hanged at Nex for awhile before I had to had back to school. Here's a gif I stole from Bffffff's blog!
It was really nice to see them again. Can't meet them till like two weeks later because bffffff is going KL. Sobzxc.


SR picnic and movie under the stars:







The whole college gathered at the field for a picnic and to watch Toy story 3 on the huge screen they put up. It was kinda fun, especially when we played murderer. The movie was boring though, only because I watched it so many times. Actually throughout the whole event, I was missing my friends. It'd be so much funner if 4e2 was there. Well, this is life. We all have to part someday. Hopefully I'd get used to the JC environment soon eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment