Viewers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Forever and always

I have like all these feelings inside of me but I dont know how to put them in words. Okay, I'll try.
First of all, J and I are talking again. Yayayayay.
We webcammed yesterday like after... ages. I haven't seen him for like so long and it felt really good to see him again, really missed him these past few weeks.
Aiyaaaa wtf I shall just cut the crap and stop beating about the bush.

Hi Jose, I know life's been pretty tough for you of late but don't give up okay. Just think of all the positives and stop being so negative! It's not nice to see you sad yknow. ): Try to conquer all your problems okay, I know it's easier said than done but you gotta try! Yeah and I know you know I'll always be here for you, I'm just a text/phonecall away! So, if you ever do need anyone to talk to... you know where to find me. I'll make time for you, no matter how busy I might be. Whatever decision you make, friend/boyfriend, I want you in my life.
Tmd, you better be smiling when you read this.
<333333333333.

No comments:

Post a Comment