Oh hello there. Another week of my JC life has passed! It has barely begun and it's already rather tiring. Timetable for this semester, which is next week onwards is super H E C T I C. I've not really gotten use to writing, absorbing, listening and looking at ppt slides all at once. LOL multitasking at it's best.
Ohyeah, met up with Jose and Glen on Wednesday! Had lunch. Stoned at MRT station. Didnt do anything much but still great to see em. Now my timetable is so packed and I'm gna end quite late everyday, I hope I'll still be able to meet them at least once in two weeks.
Lastly, I'm gna go row a dragonboat tmrw! I actually regretted signing up for it when I found out we have to be there at 730AM. Da fuq right. But ah what the heck, it's like a once in a lifetime experience. Lotsa people say it's fun too so why not try eh. I'll replenish my sleep when I get back from rowing ze boat. kekeke.
Ok, that's all. This week has been especially happy for me. I KNOW YOU KNOW WHY.
No comments:
Post a Comment