Super failed wink. Okcan.
Helloeverybodywhoreadsmyblog. Actually I only know of two people who reads it, but I think there are more so hello to all you unknown readers!
The clock has striked 12 and therefore it is Sunday. The last day of the weekend and thus there is school tmrw. Ohyay. School hours are long and tiring but I'm not complaining, I'm happy to be where I am. I'm happy with my school, my friends, my class and yeah I'm basically happy with my life right now. Eh no, I'm not happy with how I can't do my Math. K but whatever, I'll get help.
So, I've been going home late almost everyday this week. I end lessons at 6pm on mon and tues on even weeks. Just saying.
Anywho, I met J on friday. kekekeke. He lent me his sweater to use in school! I don't plan on returning it to him though. Yay new sweater for me. Idc if it's for men, it fits me, I like it and it has your smell so I'm keeping it! Yeahhhhhh. It's kind hard for us to meet with my busy schedule. -Inserts a thousand sad faces-
Wait for my A's to end and we can spend all the time in the world tgt ok!
XOXO.

No comments:
Post a Comment