March is here guys! School has been fun but tiring. I mean it's JC, how can it not be tiring. CCA gna officially start next week. BOO. I'm gna be ending school at 7pm on CCA days. -_- Waste my time onlyyyy. Next week is also test week. Tests will be included in CA which will be included in my promos. Therefore, I MUST DO WELL.
Anyway, besides school here are the other things that has been happening in my life.
Met up with J yesterday and the day before! ^^ I don't get to spend much time with him so I treasure every second I get to spend with him. March hols is coming up soon! Sis always say that JC holidays are not holidays, they are study breaks. But i'm gna reserve one day for my favourite people. Bffffff and I plan to have a picnic with the usuals but lazy boy don't want sun. I'm gna have to persuade him.
And today, I had dinner with Dad's friends! Haven't seen them for months! Nick became a cow and the others never changed much. Mum kept complaining about my arm taking so much of her space during dinner. hahahaha oh and poor mum sprained her ankle recently so I've been bathing baby bro of late. Yes I am a good sister.
Yeah okay that's all for now. I'll blog again next week. May all of you have a great week ahead! K it's still saturday, just saying it in advance. Hope to see J next week too. Kthanksbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment