Viewers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life is plastic, it's fantastic

Some instagram updates on my school life!












This week has been a pretty good week for me. Had 6 tests this week split evenly on 2 days. I got my GP test back today, and I just did I yesterday. Somebody is an eager teacher. Hahahaha oh ya passed it!
Choir officially began this wed too! The singing part was blehhhh but the making new friends part was (Y). This week has been happy week except for the fact I wont be able to see somebody this week. Boo. What to do, smart boy with many As for O's has to go back Esss for an interview and it clashes with the time I can meet him. T.T
Oh well, life doesnt always go the way we want it to.
On the bright side, March holidays or should I say study break is just around the corner! I should be able to see him then and catch up with Bffffff & Glenneh too. But dammit bffffff cant go out next week. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy oh whyyyyyyyyyy! Need. to. catch. up. with. best. friend.
Let's just hope for some reason she will be able to go out. 
Looking forward to meeting J too, it's been forever since I last saw him. Ok fine it's just been a week but it feels so long! >:(

Alright I've got school tmrw and CCA after that so I'm gna end here. I'm supposed to reach school by 730 tmrw to run but hell no, friday is the only weekday I can wake up at 7. Gna be a rebellious girl and imagine I forgot we needed to be there early. Hehehehehe.
Aite. buhbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment